AEM Brute Force Air Induction System for 1999-03 Powerstroke
BRUTE FORCE Intakes
AEM designs its BRUTE FORCE intakes for popular trucks, SUVs and late-model, fuel injected musclecars, and dyno-tunes each system to produce more torque and horsepower for large displacement engines. We test against the competition with the goal to outperform all other offerings. Our mechanical engineers emphasize tuning the resonance properties of the inlet pipe to help carry more air to the intake valves. We route our plumbing so that the filter draws air from the safest and coolest location, and provide a steel powdercoated heat shield to shroud the filter from engine heat and road dirt. Every BRUTE FORCE intake we make is 50-state legal or pending legality (excluding "Off Road" systems), and we guarantee them for life. Our R&D testing procedures and quality-first manufacturing processes set our intakes apart. But what makes our intakes better is that we make more torque and horsepower and deliver superior filtration and performance available through our DRYFLOW Synthetic filter. Combine this with compete hardware in every kit, a steel heat shield, reinforced brackets, unmatched looks and a lifetime guarantee, and itﾒs easy to see why BRUTE FORCE Intakes deliver the most "Air Power."
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Dyno tuned to produce maximum horsepower and torque
- 50-state legal or pending legality
- AEM's lifetime DRYFLOW Synthetic air filter is up to 99.52% efficient in FINE DUST testing, filters dirt as small as one micron, and never needs filter oil!
- Inlet constructed lightweight 6063 aluminum and mandrel bent for maximum flow
- Reinforced TIG-welded brackets and fittings deliver added durability
- Carbon-Black powdercoated steel heat shield included (when applicable)
- Utilizes a complete hardware kit with soft mounts for a guaranteed perfect fit
- Includes exclusive AEM Power Spacer to maximize performance (when applicable, noted in search results)
- Comprehensive installation instructions, and decals included
- Available in a gunmetal powdercoat or mirror-polished finish
- Guaranteed for life
|My Vehicle||Powerstroke 99-03 7.3L|